Welcome to Torah Toy!

At Torah Toy we believe that learning should be fun! Our wide variety of unique teaching ideas and unusual educational toys will encourage children to explore and expand their imagination in a Torah environment.


Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Chanukah Coloring Book....in the Making!

I love walking around Torah Toy's headquarters during Chanukah season. I enjoy the most admiring all the beautiful Menorah's coming in all different designes and not even to mention all the assorted color dreidels!

 So many toys are waiting to be paper wrapped and bagged with different color ribbons. And the toys final destination is... the doorsteps of a happy child!

However, this time I noticed something different....I stopped by the art room and spotted one of our artist drawing beautiful Chanukah coloring pages. I couldn't hold myself back than to ask about the images. 

 I was fascinated to hear that Torah Toy is creating  a Chanukah Coloring Book for all their friends called: 8 fun pages for 8 nights of Chanukah. I was able get a hold of a sketch drawing and observe it with much intrigue. This is the initial sketch and the main idea is still in the process of being developed!


I can't  wait for the final product to be out! Every night of Chanukah my little ones will be able to complete a page and each page refines a different skill. The coloring book will be completed soon and available right here for everyone to enjoy :)

2 comments: